Posted in Other 17 days ago.
Infant Hearing Screening: Provide hearing screenings to newborns following hospital guideline and complete all necessary documentation/charting and parent education. Corporate and Community Health Solutions Adult Hearing Screenings: Provide adult hearing screens at corporate and community health screening events; communicate results and recommendations to participant and track results per instruction. The duties of this position require the exercise of courtesy and patience in speaking with and assisting audiologists, nurses, patients, families and others in order to provide quality customer service.Position Requirements
1. High school degree or equivalent.
2. Current cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR), all age groups.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Have a basic understanding of the needs of the population being served.
5. Have met training requirements and have competency-based skills necessary to the performance of specific assigned tasks.
License/Certification Requirements: No
Work Hours: 8a-4:30p
Weekend Requirements: Yes
On-Call Requirements: No