Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Boston, MA, USA * Brockton, MA, USA * Medford, MA, USA * Norwood, MA, USA * Plymouth, MA, USA * Randolph, MA 02368, USA * Taunton, MA, USA * Waltham, MA, USA * Weymouth, MA, USA * Woburn, MA, USA
Monday, April 5, 2021
May Instituteoffers a continuum of care that begins with applied behavioral analysis (ABA) services for toddlers newly diagnosed with an ASD, and continues with school consultation, residential placement, special education schools, and adult services to meet the needs of our many clients and their families.
Our mission and vision drive us to understand each person's unique needs and find effective means to help each individual reach his or her potential and live as independently as possible.
We offer a competitive salary, an array of exceptional benefits, flexible scheduling to meet the needs of families, fully paid in-house training, continuing education seminars, internal transfers and promotions, generous time off, and the opportunity to work with national experts in the fields of ASD and other developmental disabilities, brain injury, and behavioral health.
Other terrific opportunities for professional growth and development include:
* A highly collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with teams of BCBA
* Tuition reimbursement and opportunities to participate in graduate programs
* Senior-level clinical support and supervision from doctoral-level BCBAs
* Participation in applied and grant-funded research
* Opportunities to publish and present
* Diverse clinical experiences across age ranges and populations in the community and at our world-class schools and outstanding adult programs
* Ongoing professional development tailored to areas of interest
* Cutting-edge developments in computerized data management systems and technology for communication and language training
* Supervision hours to meet advanced academic requirements
* Generous compensation and great benefits package
May Institute'sIn-home Behavioral Services(IHBS) division is currently seekinga bachelor's/associate's levelBehavior Monitorto train parents, caregivers, and family members to implement strategies that will help them prevent and manage their youth's problem behaviors at home and in the community. As a Behavior Monitor, you will implement behavior reduction strategies as outlined in the behavior support plan. You will also be responsible for teaching family members and other caretakers how to implementthese individualized interventions.Services are based on principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) and behavioral parent training.
We are seeking monitors from the followingareas: Plymouth, Taunton/Brockton, Norwood, Boston Metro, and North of Boston. As a Behavior Monitor, you will provide services to clients in one of the previously mentioned service areas (travel to client homes will be confined to an approximately 30-minute radius).
This is a part-time, fee-for-service position (~20 hours per week).Candidates must be flexible in their scheduling, which may include weekend hours, based on the needs and availability of the families served.
In-home Behavioral Services include:
May Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. May Institute also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.
Share this job: