Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This employee monitors and collects accounts receivable for assigned payer group.
* Assign duties and examine work of subordinates for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures
* Maintains harmony among workers and helps to resolve grievances
* Maintains accurate payroll records for team members
* Obtain payer requirements for timely adjudication of claims
* Contact payers for claims status or to follow-up denials or partial payments
* Research credit balances and initiate refunds as required
* Document all activity in customer's computer account
* Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries
* Work accounting reports to target aged accounts in order to meet and maintain performance targets as set by management
* Identify and resolve complex issues
* Assist management in training and coaching other team members
* Audit customer accounts before transfer to Direct Pay
* Approve the documentation used by team members in the collection process and A/R adjustments entered by PAC I team members