Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
The Residential Lender develops and solicits a variety of home loan mortgage products.
**ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:**
• Solicits and develops a variety of residential mortgage loan products to individuals, for sale in the secondary market and for our own portfolio. Products include:
o Residential mortgages
o Second home mortgages
o Other home equity products
• Works with Realtors and other mortgage referral sources.
• Assist loan support with follow up for customer document gathering.
• Comply with Code of Ethics standards and all applicable bank compliance laws and regulations.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• _**Education:**_ Associate's OR Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in Finance or other related discipline.
• _**Experience:**_ two to four 4 years related lending experience preferred
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
• Must have a valid and current driver's license.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
• Must have or be able to attain a NMLS number.
• _**Other:**_ Must have demonstrated skills in: customer service, attention to detail, general computer/internet skills, verbal communication, integrity, people skills, thoroughness and documentation. Must be able to learn new software quickly. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English is required.