Posted in General Business 20 days ago.
The Paid Media team is looking for a Senior Associate of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) who can develop and execute search marketing campaigns while delivering positive business results. This candidate should be confident in presenting to senior stakeholders in the LOBs (ie Credit Card) and be able to clearly communicate performance and optimization recommendations. An ideal candidate would be a self-starter, with a passion for digital marketing that is ready and willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done.
• Oversees all aspects of search campaigns from concept through execution and reporting with attention to quality and detail
• Support search marketing plan development
• Hands on execution and implementation management
• Accurate financial management from forecasting to budget reconciliation
• Professionally manages client relationship and set honest expectations
• Delivers effective communication/presentations with poise and confidence (phone and in person)
• Ability to deliver insightful and meaningful dialogue with the LOB about their search programs
• Frames key issues facing the clients and develops recommended approaches
• Orchestrates partnerships with internal teams to drive sharing and learning across LOBs
• Ability to implement and follow JPMC Firmwide processes and Paid Media team processes
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years search experience (agency experience preferred) managing large-scale, acquisition focused search programs
• Proven track record of executing top-notch search campaigns, preferably with recognized and respected brands (financial experience a plus)
• Ability to consistently produce results under pressure in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor, and in a team environment
• Process and numbers driven with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
• Experience with Google Ads & Microsoft Ads platforms (Amazon, Facebook & Pinterest a plus)
• Experience with third party tools and technologies (SA 360, Adobe, Marin etc)
• Certified by Google AdWords
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Office
• Exceptional time management, project management and organizational skills to prioritize workload and multi task
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to innovate and collaborate across groups
• Committed to quality, service, and efficiency
• A self-starter and a fast learner
• Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels of a businessChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans