Posted in Sales 17 days ago.
Bradley Corporation is a 5th generation family-owned and operated business leading the way in commercial washrooms and safety solutions. Celebrating 100 years in business, we take pride in all we do as a US Manufacturer. With a culture focused on innovation, quality, and family, you will know your colleagues on a first name basis, all while in a friendly, yet professional environment where your voice matters.
Here's why you'll love working here:
· Work within an innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, free basic dental, life insurance, 401(k) with company match and more
· Come as you are because jeans and t-shirts will be your daily outfit. If you don't want to think about what to wear each day, uniforms are available after 90 days. Safety Shoe Reimbursement available from the start.
· Generous time off program, with the option to purchase additional Paid Time Off. Twelve paid holidays a year, including a company-wide paid holiday shutdown between Christmas and New Year's.
This is a 2nd shift position, the hours are 1:30pm to 10:00pm. This shift receives a shift premium of $1.50.
Here's your opportunity:
As a Material Handler, you will be responsible for inspecting, receiving, assembling, packing, loading and securing both raw materials and finished products for inventory or shipment.
Here's how you'll contribute:
· Picks and packs product appropriately for shipment
· Loads and unloads product from delivery trucks according to procedure
· Verifies each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order
· Understands put-away process and bin maintenance
· Scans items to keep track of inventory
· Creates labels and move tickets
· Understands all types of shipping methods
· Understands basic receiving functions
· Knowledge of special packing for SAG Accounts
· Knowledge of export procedures
· Knowledge of the ERP system to be able to direct workforce in daily tasks
· Understanding of freight quotes
· Maintains department replenishment systems (Kan Ban)
· Proper Use of docking plates & chocking procedures
· Completes industrial lift truck certifications (as needed)
· Proficient in applicable computer programs
Here's why we want you:
High school diploma or equivalent. 1-3 years of experience required. Must be familiar with procedures, products, crating and material handling methods. At least 1 year of forklift experience. Must be certified/licensed for powered industrial vehicles used in the department and meet all skills training required.
At Bradley, we seek diversity. Embracing diversity only enhances our work culture, and is essential to living our values and achieving our business goals. Because of our differences, we are able to drive innovation while enhancing our customer experience. We are committed to creating a family environment where all employees are included, and treated with dignity and respect.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Pre-employment drug screen and physical required.
*Sign on bonus is paid out $500 after 90 days and $500 after 6 months of successful employment
Your career with Bradley can be just a few clicks away.