Posted in Other 13 days ago.
The Panel Picker will be responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity. This position will report to the assembly supervisor.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Read work orders and receive verbal instructions for work assignments
· Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment using an RF gun, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded.
· Carry or transport order to delivery platforms with material handling equipment
· Report and document any damaged/missing product not suitable for shipping
· Document scrap in locations
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned
· Demonstrate respect, integrity, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with customers, visitors and other employees.
· Comply with company policies and procedures, ethical standards and code of conducts.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
High school diploma or equivalent is required
0-3 months of related manufacturing experience
Experience using an RF Scanner
Ability to comprehend and follow instructions
Ability to work alone and function independently
Ability to work closely with others or in a team environment
Ability to properly assess and prioritize tasks.
Ability to work in a fast-passed, often changing environment.
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY:
(Number of people, job titles)
Typical Working Conditions: (Describe environment including exposure to heat, cold, fumes, chemicals, allergens, mold, etc.)
Manufacturing warehouse environment with occasional temperature changed in humidity
Constant noise with frequent vibrations
Working around equipment and machinery
(List all manual and automated equipment used in the course of performing essential functions.)
RFGen Scanner Material cart
Essential Physical Tasks:
(List all physical tasks encountered in performing essential functions.)
Consistently lifting, lowering, carrying and pushing up to 25lbs
Occasionally bending (neck, waist),squatting, talking and hearing
Constantly walking and standing
Frequent hearing (ordinary conversation, phone, assessment)
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Repetitive motions with eye/hand /foot coordination
Constant upper extremity activity (grasping, pushing, pulling and reaching)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled