Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
Performance Improvement Manager, VP 603
The Process Engineering Center of Excellence (PE COE) is a global team of internal consultants that executes key business transformations and advances Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) towards a state of operational excellence. Our mission is to improve end-to-end processes, improve the customer experience, increase employee engagement, decrease risks, yield financial benefits, and cultivate a culture of continuous improvement.
Our team is seeking a Performance Improvement Manager, Vice President (VP) to lead teams of consultants on strategic improvement efforts through current state assessments, quantitative analyses, and ideal future state designs. Performance Improvement Managers serve as trusted thought partners to senior stakeholders, delivering recommendations, robust implementation plans, and execution support to realize business improvement targets.
Performance Improvement Managers have high Emotional Intelligence, strong influencing skills, expert negotiation skills, and excellent interpersonal skills, successfully participating in and leading engagements. As a part of the team, you will study, learn, and analyze complex process challenges, identify root causes, and design innovative solutions to close performance gaps.
Specifically, you will:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Lean Six SigmBlack Belt
• Demonstrated experience leading teams in strategy, process improvement, or re-engineering efforts
• Demonstrated Project Management experience
• Flexibility to work effectively with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
• Skilled facilitator for both in-person and virtual environments
• Strong executive-level communication skills and presence
• Self-starter capable of taking initiative and working with minimal direction
• Excellent skills with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
• Ability to travel as needed (25 - 50%; will vary by engagement and based on pandemic conditions)
• MBA or advanced degree
• 6+ years Consulting experience
• Experience with Agile methodologies, Change Management Principles, Organization Design, or leading Transformational engagementsChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans