Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated
total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Eaton Analytical, Inc. is the largest potable water testing laboratory in the US, with over 100,000 combined square feet of laboratory space and nearly 200 qualified staff at our California and Indiana facilities. We also maintain service centers in Washington, Arizona, and Colorado. We serve more than 500 clients across the United States and in more than 100 foreign countries and are certified to perform Safe Drinking Water Act compliance analysis across the country.
Eurofins Eaton Analytical, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for an Associate Scientist located in South Bend, IN.
Job Description: Responsible for routine analytical procedures in our laboratory.
• Routine sample preparation and analyses of water samples by various written EPA and Standard Methods procedures.
• Adherence to QA and QC protocols.
• Data entry and written documentation.
• Adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Preparation of reagents and standards.
• May include flexible shifts and/or weekend duties.
• Other general laboratory related duties as assigned.
This will be a full time position, scheduled for 40 hours per week, generally Monday-Friday 8 am- 5pm . Additional hours may occasionally be needed, depending on sample receipts and work load, including evening or weekend work. You will be required to pass a drug screen.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of South Bend, INare encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.
• Minimum BA or BS degree in chemistry or other related natural science field.
• One to two years of laboratory experience, preferred.
• Must be available to work overtime including weekends.
• Prior experience with wet chemistry analyses is a plus
• Excellent math and computer skills.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Excellent attention to details.
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
• Must be able to work standing for most of the day
• Good dexterity and tactile skills
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.