Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Position: Director of Technology Alliances
Location: Anywhere in US
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner's MQ for 9 consecutive years and helped shape the emerging SASE and ZTNA
categories (a true category creator). Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire security stack as a service through 150+ global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network, and protects over 5,000 companies.
The Zscaler Culture
We are playing in a rapidly growing 20B + TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow. People who excel atZscalerare smart, motivated, and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and
celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winningteam.
As Director of Technology Alliances you will be responsible for some key segments of Zscaler's technology partner ecosystem and driving GTM teaming with select partners in those segments. You will be identifying opportunities to add and/or strengthen technology partnerships and collaborate with the product, marketing and GTM teams to create/enhance solutions, develop collateral and enable GTM teaming on demand gen and sales. The Director will drive success that will bemeasuredin go-to-market activities with a focus on revenue, market share gains, and overall competitiveness.
The ideal candidate has a sales farmer mentality to understand and optimally manage partnerships, coupled with strategicbusiness acumen to identify, prioritize, and develop the right partnerships to enable
Zscaler growth while making our customers successful. The individual should bean execution-focused team player that displays maturity, commands trust and inspires confidence; with excellent people and
technical skills and the ability to thrivein ina dynamic, competitive environment where multi-tasking is the norm.
Responsibilities/What You'll Do:
* Optimally manage and grow key segments of Zscaler's technology partner ecosystem via differentiated integrations, and effective go-to-market teaming with select partners to source or influence new customer engagements
* Understand the partners'business objectives, go-to-market approach, and channel and use this insight to build and execute partnership strategy focused on new salesand customer engagements.
* Understand who the key decision makers and influencers are at the partners, find areas for highest impact new business to both parties, and drive execution with the partner across functions - sales, marketing, and product.
* Influence key senior, mid-level and line-level relationships and gain preference for Zscaler.
* Translate activity intothe accomplishment, and act as a good steward of Zscaler resources to ensure effective use.
* Bachelors Degreerequiredin Computer Science or related discipline, and MBA highly desired. If undergrad degree is not technical, MBA required.
* Must have 8+ years demonstrated experience (can be6+ yearswith a MBA) in strategic business development, technology alliances, product management/marketing, and/or technical/solution marketing role while leading cross-functional efforts.
* Must have 4+ years of direct experience heading technology partner ecosystems,with demonstrable joint go-to-market execution impact at scale via sell-with and sell-through models.
* 3+ years of experience in the IT Security arena desirable.
* Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment. Proactively seeks feedback and input.
* Smart, analytical (with attention to details), creative, driven and with get-it-done attitude
* Strong writing and presentation skills. Actively listens and communicates well with others
* Must be collaborative: easy to work with, an ability to influence and help internal constituents and external parties see and then realize the value of working with Zscaler and on specific BD/Alliance initiatives
What You Can Expect From Us:
* An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
* A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
* Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
* The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available athttp://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, sex, color, religion,sexual orientation, gender identity,national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.