Posted in Other 5 days ago.
At Prestige, we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
* Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
* HSA/FSA Accounts
* Employer Paid Group Life and ADD insurance
* 401(k) plan with w/Company Match
* Paid Vacation, sick days and holidays
* Commitment to career development: Mentorship, Continuing Education, and Professional Development Programs, Nursing Assistant Classes
* Scholarship/Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Flexible scheduling
* Employee Discounts: Cell Service, Theme Parks and much more!
*Benefit options may vary depending on community.
Questions? Contact BridgewoodED@prestigecare.com:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
What does the Dietary Aide do?
This is a great way to get your start in the healthcare or culinary industries. You would be assisting with food service to our residents, complete various projects and tasks in the dietary department, and get involved minor food preparation.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Dietary Aide role and what can we offer you?
* A lot of upward mobility with a strong promote-from-within culture; the Dietary Aide is a great way to get experience in the senior care, health care, and culinary fields.
* There are many culinary leadership jobs out there - not many of them will allow you to know and interact with our residents day in and day out.
* The ability to be cross trained in all areas and operations of our kitchen. Sharpen your skills with us!
* Be part of a high performing, empathetic, strong team that serve our residents.
In this job, every day you will...
1. Deliver meals to resident rooms, set up meal trays in accordance to diet orders and tray cards, ensure residents are served proper diet and food preferences in a timely manner.
2. Help keep the kitchen, dietary equipment, and dining room clean and sanitary at all times, including work areas and floors.
3. Operate the dishwasher and properly stores pots, dishes and utensils.
4. Ensure proper labeling of foods to be stored.
5. Assists in minor preparation of food and is responsible for serving meals, snacks, and beverages using portion control and applicable sanitation practices.
6. Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, and in a manner that respects dignity, confidentiality standards and promotes residents and staff rights.
7. Resets the dining room for the next meal and makes sure supplies are available for the next meal.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* Adhere to job-related health department or state regulations and hold required state food certification.
* A High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
* Some experience working with the public preferred.
* Able to read and understand written and verbal instructions, and write at a level necessary to meet job expectations.
Ways you can advance beyond the Dietary Aide role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Line Cook, Dishwasher, Dining Services Manager, Resident Care Coordinator, or other jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
Information About Prestige Senior Living - Bridgewood
Located at 11700 NE Angelo Drive in Vancouver, WA, Prestige Senior Living - Bridgewood has 72 apartments of assisted living, as well as 52 units of independent living, with it being licensed for 124 total beds.
If you are looking for the highest quality of healthcare communities or care centers, you won't find anyone better. Bridgewood has enjoyed a string of unbelievably high performance, including multiple recent deficiency-free surveys, multiple national quality care awards through the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living, and more. Additionally, Bridgewood has had multiple team members get promoted into regional/corporate-level roles, and is constantly featured on local media.
Our community is beautiful, impeccably kept up and a truly safe and enjoyable place to spend your working days. The community really is a true family, focused on teamwork and collaboration. There is a strong commitment to a coaching and democratic leadership style at Bridgewood so team members are empowered to come to work, learn, and offer the bets in care.
This is a culture of high performance and teamwork. All managers at the community are available and present at all times to support our team. By working at Bridgewood, you would be enjoying a strong coaching leadership style, a supportive environment, and one in which you are empowered to own your role, and joy opportunities for career advancement.
If working in a home-like setting, with a strong team atmosphere, and with a national award-winning employer that has a great promote-from-within culture, then Prestige Senior Living - Bridgewood is the place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.: