Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Day shift is 6 AM to 2 PM.::
Are you a CNA? We will pay for you to get your Certified Caregiver certification through our Bridge Program!:
For direct hire opportunities , you must possess all three levels of the Caregiver certification (Personal, Supervisory, and Directed Care) to be considered.:
Don't have this experience? No fear! We can put you through our own IN HOUSE training (valued at over $1,000!) to become a Certified Caregiver!:
Did you know, Prestige Care pays for your education to be a Certified Caregiver in the state of Arizona? Inquire more about our Certified Caregiver classes today, an approx. $750 value!:
We also have a bridge program in which you can take your CNA background, go through our program, and be a Certified Caregiver in Arizona!:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
What does the Certified Caregiver do?:
In short, you are backbone of our assisted living and memory care communities in the state of Arizona. You provide direct resident care (bathing, toileting, assisting, etc.), complete assignments as a universal worker, and assists in maintaining a positive physical and psychosocial environment for all of our residents.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Certified Caregiver role and what can we offer you?
* See the impact of your expertise and care by serving and interacting with our residents on a daily basis.
* Collaborate with a strong team of health care providers, all while working in a home-like setting.
* The ability to bring pure joy and community to our residents.
* Build relationships with your residents for months and years at a time.
* Strong promote-from-within culture: the possibilities are endless.
* Our 35+ year old, family-owned and operated organization (with over 80 locations in 8 states) means we aren't too small, but not too big. You are known here.
In this job, every day you will...
1. Provide direct resident care while promoting resident dignity, independence and choice, regularly observes residents' physical and mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services Director, or Executive Director.
2. Assist with and provide care services as directed by the resident's cooperative service plan.
3. Report and document all incidents and accidents per policy. Completes all incident forms.
4. Assist residents to and from dining room and activities.
5. Perform First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures as required.
6. Assist in lifting, moving and transporting residents using proper body mechanics or assistive devices as directed by the resident's cooperative service plan.
7. Assist with apartment housekeeping services and resident's laundry.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* You will need a High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care experience with older adults preferred.
* You must hold state required certification, complete state required delegation and/or training requirements and successfully complete the ADL competency return demonstration. Must have word processing skills.
* Current First Aid and CPR certification. Food Handlers permit if required by State.
Ways you can advance beyond the Certified Caregiver role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Medication Technician, Resident Care Coordinator, or Resident Services Director jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
Questions? Contact SierraVistaED@prestigecare.com:
Information About Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista
Located at 4400 Avenida Cochise in Sierra Vista, AZ, Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista is 40 apartment assisted living, and 20 apartment memory care (60 total apartments) community. Sierra Vista's ability to fluctuate the level of care needs for our residents makes it a great place not only for residents, but also for our team members to learn, grow, and build relationships with our relationships. Our Executive Director, Robbyn Perez, brings a strong servant leader approach to leadership, working side by side with all team members to provide the best in care for our residents.
It won the "Best of the Best for Cochise County 2020" award, showing Sierra Vista's strong commitment to high performance and excellence. A culture of help, and unity awaits you at PAL - Sierra Vista.
Our community employs many high performing, empathetic healthcare providers that serve our residents, and keep our community looking absolutely stunning. If working in a home-like setting, in a strong team atmosphere that has a strong promote-from-within culture, then Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista is the place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.