Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Ntirety provides Multi-Cloud Managed Solutions that enable IT to shift from managing operational risk to creating a future-ready, agile enterprise. Ntirety is the only Managed Solutions Provider for multi-cloud solutions with guaranteed business outcomes. Our solutions are backed by the industry's first and only Guidance Level Agreements (GLAs): actionable insights that improve mission-critical application security, cost, and agility. Our engineers in North America, Europe, and Asia deliver solutions that shift tactical Enterprise IT operations to business transformation for thousands of global customers.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by technology... not the other way around. We believe that service is the core to creating a vibrant, "built-to-last" organization. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com.
The Senior SQL Server Analytics Consultant is responsible for the delivery of technical expertise and documentation on a variety of projects. These projects range from architecture and design activities, to design and performance tuning work. The range of work will include data engineering, analytics modeling, dashboard design, and SQL coding. Target databases will reside both on premises and in the cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) in both IaaS and PaaS platforms. You will work both on project teams (sometimes with a project manager) and as an individual on a mix of large (multi-hundred hour) and small (sub 10-hour) projects.
You will be part of a team including Sales, DBAs, developers, and other consultants providing consulting services on multiple SQL Server and/or other database engines for our clients' systems all over the world. In addition to working as part of larger initiatives with project managers and other team members, you will also be responsible for managing your own smaller engagements.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Process oriented engineer with strong execution and follow through skills, with a strong focus on customer service.
* Strong written and oral communication skills a must.
o Ability to write technical documentation describing the details of an architecture, process, code, or workflow.
o Ability to design diagrams in Visio or another application to document architectures, processes, and workflows.
* Team player with ability to multitask with minimal supervision and high reliability.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong Business Intelligence skills required, including:
o ETL development in SSIS and/or Azure Data Factory (additional tools valuable)
o Data visualization products (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
o Data Warehouse design and optimization a plus
* SSIS package design and troubleshooting.
* SSRS report design and optimization a plus.
* SSAS cubes design and optimization. Ability to develop facts and dimensions.
* Ability to design database schemas and associated objects (views, indexes, keys, etc.)
* Cloud platform experience. Prefer experience developing solutions on at least one of Azure, AWS or GCP.
* Experience with one or more other database engines outside of SQL Server is highly valuable.
* Strong performance tuning skills preferred, including index analysis and TSQL tuning.
* Additional database administration skills that would be a plus:
o Database migration skills (i.e. physical location to physical location, physical location to cloud, etc.)
o Experience supporting SQL Server in a production environment, including backup and recovery, corruption handling, high availability (mirroring, AOAGs, log shipping), replication, etc.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
* 7+ years of related experience.
* Must be authorized to work in the United States.
* Expert experience developing on SQL Server versions 2008 through 2019.
* Additional cloud database experience in one or more of the following: Amazon RDS, Azure SQL or Managed Instances, CosmosDB, MongoDB, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Redshift, or PostgreSQL.
* Microsoft Certifications a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience.
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401k match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.