Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Our Rotor-Wing Pilots provide customer oriented, high quality air medical transport services in a safe and efficient manner. The pilot is expected to act as a proactive and integral team player, both in flight, and during ground operations, utilizing communication and technical skills which will strengthen the company goal of being held in highest regard within the EMS industry.
* Maintains a schedule as set forth by the company.
* Ensures aircraft readiness for flight dispatches, these items to include, as described in the appropriate manuals, but not limited to: * All FAR requirements * All Company requirements* Aircraft cleanliness duties * All flight crew requirements
* Accurately completes, in entirety, all required paperwork duties, i.e., duty shift change form, load manifests, duty/time sheets, all within scheduled due dates.
* Continues in educational betterment, e.g., computer training, ground training and flight training.
* Ensures that any and all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated to his/her shift change pilot and/or disseminated through the Company Communications Board per policy.
* Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
* Attends meetings when required, and is available for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotation.
* Upholds current company policies and procedures.
* Performs other duties during scheduled shift as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
* Maintains safety as the primary concern.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Current FAA Commercial Rotorcraft Certificate
* Instrument Rating Rotorcraft
* Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
* 2,000 total helicopter flight hours
* 1,000 PIC in helicopters
* 1,000 turbine flight hours
* EMS, NVG and AS350 experience | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
* Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
* One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
* Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
* Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
* Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
* Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled