Posted in Management 11 days ago.
Position Title: Campaign Development Manager, Buyer's Journey
Zscaler enables the world's leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between users and applications,
regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match.
Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world's largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyberattacks and data loss.
The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level- we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers!
The Campaign Development Manager, Buyer's Journey will report to Zscaler's Senior Manager, Demand Generation and will develop a comprehensive buyer's journey and manage the end to end execution of email and nurture programs. As a member of the demand generation team,
you will be responsible for all aspects of the buyer's journey and email marketing funnel by knowing all content available and using it to support the buyer's journey through email marketing and nurture that supports campaigns across segments. Strong communication, collaboration, multi-tasking skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are
essential to the role to make sure that the most effective content is sent to the right prospects at the right time to support campaigns across segments and that emails are executed flawlessly and present a great experience for prospects and customers.
Responsibilities/What You'll Do:
* Partner closely with field and demand gen campaign managers to develop a
comprehensive, buyer's journey and email marketing strategy that aligns to Zscaler's
campaigns and overarching marketing goals
* Map out and manage all available content across teams and how that content can be
used most effectively in demand campaigns and email marketing
* Work with Marketing Operations and Creative teams to design and implement email
nurture programs and drip campaigns across campaign segments with multiple touch
points focused on personas and use cases
* Plan and manage Zscaler's Campaign content map and global email calendar
* Recommend and implement iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance
through optimized messaging and targeting
* Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes
* Stay current on content and email best practices and industry trends
* Set success criteria, measure and report out the impact of each email program on
engagement and pipeline acceleration metrics.
* 7-10 year experience in marketing execution, planning and execution, preferably for B2B software, SaaS or IT security industries
* Strong writing skills, ability to grasp and articulate campaign content and product level messaging quickly
* Strong experience with optimizing content and knowing the best type of content needed along the buyer's journey
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well across teams, customers, sales, and vendors
* Understanding and ability to align email and nurture strategy to global demand campaign strategy.
* Excellent project management skills with an eye and attention for details
* Self-motivated and sense of urgency, must have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
* Must be able to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-driven environment
What You Can Expect From Us:
* An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
* An exciting, passionate and collaborative workplace
* Competitive salary and benefits
* The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd
love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.