Posted in Other 17 days ago.
For over 100 years, Hollander Sleep Products has been the largest pillow manufacturer in North American developing high-quality bedding products under names like Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Pacific Coast Feather, Live Comfortably and many more.
Hollander associates enjoy a wide range of affordable benefits, varied shift options, overtime, training, advancement opportunities, paid time off, and so much more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES. Pack various sizes of cushions in proper carton with correct cushion count, close flaps, and properly tape carton closed.
Job summary: Properly package product as specified by the customer.
Summary of essential job functions:
* Inspect cushions to ensure that they are clean and meet quality standards.
* Ensure that all products are filled properly according to specification.
* Reject product not meeting quality standards.
* Using the work order provided, print carton labels and affix to box.
* Ensure that the items inside the box match the carton label.
* Ensure items are packed neatly inside box and box is taped closed securely.
*Excellent attention to detail
*No experience required, will train
*Good hand and eye coordination
*Must be able to lift, push, pull up to 20lbs
*Requires a high degree of work ethic
*Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
*Must be able to work well under pressure
*Must be able to work in fast paced environment
* Will be required at times, with proper notice, to work a flexible schedule or mandatory overtime
* Accurate reporting to include time and production
* Team Player
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - Most of the time is spent standing in the same location; grasping products to be packed or bagged, some twisting motion at waistline or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift light material or equipment (typically less than 50 lbs.).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.