Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Fort Benning, GA 31905, USA
Thursday, April 29, 2021
VSE Corporation is seeking a Production Control Clerk for Shop B, Ft. Benning.
Major Job Activities:
*Compiles and records production data for industrial establishments to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control and other aspects of production.
* May perform any combination of the following duties: compile and record production data from customer orders, work tickets, product specifications and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques.
* Calculates such factors as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects and worker and department production rates, using a computer, calculator, and/or spreadsheets.
* Writes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed, following prescribed formats.
* Maintains files of documents used and prepared, compiles detailed production sheets or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products.
* Coordinates maintenance management tasks and production, tracking, etc.
* Reads, understands and performs the processes and reports in SIMS; i.e., LOGDAT maintenance management systems, SAMS, and LIW.
* It is understood that these are the duties to be performed and any variation of these duties must be approved by a supervisor.
* High school or equivalent diploma or substitute amount of experience, some technical training required.
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience; preferably four (4)
* Computer skills
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and/or physical.
* Conduct repairs in accordance with AR 750-1 and applicable TM's, generally acceptable commercial methods and industry best practices
Must be able to obtain and maintain a CAC if required.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid drivers license if required.
VSE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Share this job: