Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com)
We are looking for a Data Collection Analyst in Pomona, CA
* Responsible for modeling complex analytical problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunies using statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques.
* Should be proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets, overseeing advanced analytical solutions development and communicating results.
* Define problems, collect data, apply advanced economic and mathematicalconcepts, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
* Apply in-depth understanding of data analytics, statistic, engineering, operations, and economics to solve problems, support the development of new products and services, and develop strategies.
* Develop reports and metrics to measure business results and analyze historical operations and market information
Education: A combination of education, training, and experience, generally equivalent to those typically possessed by a 4-year college graduate.
Work Experiences (Years):
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Note: This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.