Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, we bring together the worlds' best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions. If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.Works closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources, organizational and employee development at the business unit or division level. Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach. Participates in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, and organizational change). Assists senior management in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives. May play a role in administering talent management and succession planning activity within client organization. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving.
As an HR BP, delivers on the following:
* Performance Consultancy: Engagement & Culture, Performance management and strategy alignment;
* Change Expertise: Innovation and Change Management, Organizational Capability;
* Talent Advisement: Talent Assessment, Succession planning & retention and Talent/Leadership Development;
* and HR Expertise: Diversity & Inclusion, Organizational Compliance, Employee Relations and leveraging the Centers of Expertise.
* Partner with business leaders to create high performing organizations with a focus on employee engagement and team effectiveness
* Communicate, advocate and ensure understanding of planned organization strategy and programs to business clients and HR business partners.
* Partner with geo, country, and functional HRBP s as needed to ensure seamless and coordinated efforts across the organization.
* Ensure business needs are translated into HR initiatives.
* Key point of contact for HR strategic initiatives, ensuring programs deliver desired outcomes (eg. incentive plans drive financial performance).
* Leads initiatives regarding workforce planning, succession planning, and key talent development.
* Delivers meaningful analytics to inform business decisions.
* Collaborates with the Centers of Expertise (CoEs) and HR Services to ensure optimal service and program delivery with localized variations as needed.
* Monitors legislation that may affect programs and policies.
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge:
Other Desired Skills and Knowledge:
Typical Education and Experience:
Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day. That's why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique individual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective will help to power more victories over cancer.