Posted in General Business 4 days ago.
Manage, coordinate and direct the daily operations of a unit of non-exempt employees and/or support a processing unit in a production area. The supervisor will assign work and set workflow priorities and track the unit's performance and monitor daily business activity. Must be able to resolve complex issues, handle exemption items, oversee departmental projects and introduce new procedures to your staff. Will review and recommend system modifications and assist with system updates. Prepare reports providing trending data, evaluate staff and provide feedback to facilitate staff development. Must be able to work overtime and weekends when required.
The Correspondent Channel purchases closed loans from mortgage bankers and operates with sales divisions nationwide to grow and manage business-to-business relationships.
• Ability to communicate effectvively, both orally and in writing, with all levels of the organization
• Good team building management skills
• Metric based Management
• Possess the ability to work with minimal direction
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be able to work within deadlines in a fast paced environment
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage staff to required production and quality goals and answering employee's questions, error reviews and support completion of all corporate training
• Document and introduce new procedures to employees
• Conduct one on one reviews and hold regular team meetings and assure staff adheres to company policy and procedures
• Assist with system updates and oversee departmental projects
• Prepare reports for staff and management providing trending dataChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans