Posted in General Business 17 days ago.
J.P.Morgan Collateral Services sits within Trading Services business as part of the broader Securities Services organization. The Collateral Services products (i.e. Triparty and Collateral Management) provide value added services to institutional clients such as buy-side market participants, banks, broker dealers, etc. by facilitating liquidity, reducing counterparty risk, and improving operational efficiency.
J.P. Morgan Collateral Services vision is to be the "The Global Collateral Partner of Choice through Innovation Collaboration and Transformation". Our mission is to deliver a first-class customer experience, through continuous investment and innovation, and to position Collateral Services at the heart of the financial ecosystem driving value through mobilization and efficiency.
The Collateral Services Pricing team is responsible for pricing Collateral Services products by taking a quantitative and qualitative approach, incorporating behavioral patterns of clients/client segments, trading pattern and market trends into account.
The role will involve working with teams across multiple regions perform costing vs revenue estimates and improving our pricing techniques and working with Quantitative Research Team closely to build collateral optimization solutions. The candidate will bring a rigorous scientific approach to the role with a deep analytical and quantitative skills, math background and preferably some financial modeling experience at a comparative financial institution and also should be able to make use of large datasets for insightful analytics.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED
• Masters/Undergrad Degree in a scientific discipline or Finance
• 2 years in Financial Services particularly Securities Servicing Industry
• Knowledge in Securities Financing market as well as Derivatives Margining is a plus
• Highly motivated individual.
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong math, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Team Player
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Programming skills in Python and SQL knowledge helpful
• Ability to work with large data sets and statistical packages
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Be creativeJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans