Posted in General Business 17 days ago.
Is your construction project coming to an end? Are you looking to work 50 - 60 hours/week?
**Then CPM Constructors has a position for you!**
CPM Constructors currently has several Bridge Laborer positions open in Bethel, ME. Bridge Laborers are starting at $23.63/hour.
As a Bridge Laborer, duties include:
• Using equipment, processes, and tools used in the construction and maintenance of bridges,
• Ability to work with steel, concrete, and other construction materials,
• Understanding the safety rules and regulations involved in the work,
• Ability to work from scaffolds, high heights, and over water, and
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
An excellent safety record and pre-employment testing are required.
Applicants must have reliable transportation to the work sites and must be willing to work full days as well as nights and weekends as required. **If you feel you cannot meet these requirements, please do not apply.**
CPM Constructors also works on other projects in Maine and across Northern New England. If this project goes well, there will be an opportunity for Applicants to move to other projects.
**Please apply and become part of a great company!**