Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
Reference Data Operations (RDO) mission is to help improve the quality, integrity and reliability of the firm's critical data. Party Reference Data actively contributes to the firm's efforts in growing the business, reducing costs, and ensuring regulatory compliance. The organization's objectives are to explain the path that critical data follows, improve data quality, reduce ambiguity and inconsistent terminology, enhance transparency, rationalize the number of replicated data assets, and improve firmwide-sharing of information and best practices. To achieve all of this, RDO serves as the governing body to create firmwide standards that drive consistent data management practices, develop technologies and processes to support data management processes, partner with LOBs to embed data management best practices and capabilities, and ensure sustainability by refining, measuring, and improving the firm's ability to manage data.
The Project Manager would support Party Reference Data in driving business priorities and capability delivery. The Project Management function is responsible for the coordination and/or delivery of all projects and business support required, along with minimal business management functionalities. Strong partnerships with other US and global functional support areas are essential, which include technology, compliance, business support management, product business managers, business control office, and finance teams. Developing a good rapport with partners, stakeholders, and senior management is critical; this role interacts with the leads across the Party Reference Data, Reference Data Strategy and all lines of businesses.
Primary responsibilities/job duties will include:
- Partner with Project Lead(s) to define project scope, objectives and key milestones.
- Define and manage the project plan following a traditional Project Life Cycle (PLC) framework in an Agile delivery environment
- Partner with stakeholders across different teams and LOBs to ensure projects are delivered on schedule, within budget and within scope.
- Diagnose and facilitate resolution of key issues and risks within the project.
- Ensure operational and business change readiness; support the definition and documentation of new and enhanced operating models to implement strategic business priorities.
- Coordinate end to end User Acceptance Testing process; track and ensure closure/acceptance of defects prior to implementation.
- Conduct overall project evaluations/quality control.
- Status Reporting, evaluating progress and quality, reporting risks, issues and escalating when appropriate.
- Creating visual journey maps and presentations for senior management
- Drive results through leadership, people, communication and influence.
- Must be able to manage multiple work streams and priorities concurrently.
Qualifications - Internal
- 3-5 years of related experience including project management, financial services, and/or strategy related
- Prior project management experience required; experience managing projects following traditional PLC framework in an Agile delivery environment preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Demonstrated proficiency/advanced skills using Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of project planning and tracking tools such as MS Project, MyPM, JIRA, Confluence and Clarity
- Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills
- Logical, structured approach to planning, problem solving and decision-making
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
- Maintains a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize/multi-task
- Demonstrated experience as a key contributing member of a high performing organization
- Builds a sense of community, creating a positive team environment and modeling a global, diverse mindset and inclusive behavior
- Ability to work under pressure and to fixed deadlinesJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans