Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
CCB Home Lending Servicing Technology is seeking Software Engineering Director to join our product organization and manage agile delivery teams. These teams work closely with our business partners/Area product owners to build strategic solutions that create memorable moments for our customers.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. Expertise in various technology delivery concepts including Domain Driven Design, API oriented development, micro service and event based architectures, and automation are key. You will partner with the business and product organizations to develop a comprehensive technology strategy in support of the business strategy, this would include determining which applications to divest, maintain/upgrade and invest/reengineer into cloud native solutions leveraging modern patterns with implementations in both our private and public cloud platforms.
We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning both technical and business. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
• Documenting current state technology flows underpinning existing business activities across 2 area products. Performing Loans and Customer Care.
• Responsible for all aspects of technology delivery incl. ensuring appropriate adoption of modern engineering practices and tools.
• Strong risk management mindset relative to managing risk and delivering technical tasks related to the solution e.g. breaks, defects, patches & upgrades
• Strong talent assessment and talent management background
• Mentor team members to progress their technical and professional skills
• Build and maintain relationships with business and technology team members.
• Triage technical issues and lead teams toward solving problems at their true root cause to avoid reoccurrence of the same or similar issues.
• Plan team capacity to accommodate demands.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience Computer Science or related field.
• 10+ years of experience on technical Delivery teams and enterprise products.
• 5+ years of managing technical Delivery teams and enterprise products.
• Demonstrated proficiency in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
• Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, enterprise design patterns and industry best practices with experience using modern technology (e.g. Java, Cassandra, Kafka) and design patterns (e.g. microservices, APIs).
• Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns and experience building thread safe code.
• Experience designing and building REST web services at internet scale.
• Experience in cloud technologies and patterns (AWS, Google Cloud).
• Experience with automated testing tools and capabilities (Cucumber, Selenium, ATDD, TDD).
• Experience with high volume, mission critical applications.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with tuning high volume applications.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle or Amazon RDS and messaging technologies such as IBM MQ and Apache Kafka.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational and management skills.
• Attention to detail.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans