Posted in Consultant 4 days ago.
The Helpdesk/System Administrator will be part of an innovative and highly energetic IT department that focuses on providing comprehensive technology solutions in addressing business goals. The ideal candidate will work closely with all the business users in a fast-paced environment capable of multi-tasking and taking initiatives. They will work closely with other IT professionals and will report to the IT Manager of Infrastructure and Operations.
The ideal Helpdesk/System Administrator will have 5-7 years of experience in providing support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology systems. They will help manage the systems infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. They will provide Tier 1-2 support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all endpoints, servers, storage, network devices, and printers.
• Deploy computers, monitors, printers and software packages.
• Keep supervisor and teammates informed of unusual events and end user outages.
• Use remote access tools like Team Viewer to support Work from Home or remote associates.
• Candidate’s primary job will be day-to-day support of assigned helpdesk tickets. Anticipated 75% helpdesk tickets and 25% project or more strategic assignments.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
• 5-7 years of experience working on a helpdesk or system administrator.
• Exhibit a strong teamwork mentality and to be able to work in an enterprise level collaborative environment.
• Strong desktop support and troubleshooting skills / able to multi-task & able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• These will include, but not be limited to infrastructure-oriented challenges: troubleshooting and solving computer-related problems at the desktop and server level.
• Have intermediate networking skills, including, troubleshooting network problems, PC connectivity and debugging, DNS, DHCP to include remote users.
• Have experience with networked printers, file shares, and some familiarity and experience using Cisco hardware.
• Knowledgeable in troubleshooting Windows 10 operating systems to include virus/spyware removal.
• Familiarity with Active Directory and Windows Server 2019.
• Familiarity with Windows Hyper-V and failover clustering.
• Working knowledge of remote-control tools.
• Experience with authoring of technical documentation and diagrams to support the IT environment.
• Diagnose and resolve minor repairs to computers and printers.
• Experience with Microsoft 365 to include: Exchange Online, Sharepoint, Teams, Endpoint Manager and Azure Connect.
• Experience with Smartphones (iOS and Android), Surface Pro & laptops/desktops.
• Flexible, On-Call Hours.
Desired, but not required:
• Experience with Zebra, Cannon printers
• Experience with Symbol/Motorola scanners.
• Experience with Motorola handheld devices.
• Experience with MS Visio and Project.
• Powershell scripting.
See job description