Posted in General Business 15 days ago.
The Non-Innovation Project and Portfolio Associate Manager is the site project lead for all non-innovation projects. This role will support the production site by leading all non-innovation projects, getting appropriate resources for each team from all groups impacted by the project, and ensuring the teams track to their committed time lines. The project associate manager will be responsible for maintaining and reporting progress to various leaders within Supply Chain to ensure timelines are achieved and priorities for resources are aligned through the site. This role will also participate on innovation project teams as a supply chain resource.
• Leads the overall maintaining and reporting progress to business leaders
• Provide periodic training to all support areas on the process
• Work with extraneous functions including Planning Manager and Plant Director to determine targets and plant priorities
• Maintains and updates the project portfolio tracker as well as develops one-page update documents for each project
• Sets up tools and standards for managing the project portfolio and project teams including Planning, Financial, Resources Risk, and issues tracking
• Drives discussion and action where project timelines and anticipated results are not being achieved
• Works with R&D and process engineering to develop recommendations to expedite project execution
• Leads cross-functional team to implement Existing Product Development improvements for this site
• Exhibits highly effective project leadership and decision making skills. Promotes teamwork
• Bachelor's degree with a Finance, Engineering or Supply Chain discipline or background is preferred.
• PMP certification or the willingness and experience to obtain six months upon hire
• MBA a plus
• Experience with working in a high-speed manufacturing environment that is in highly regulated environment
• Strong financial and planning knowledge and application of concepts; work on problems of complex scope where analysis of situations and data involves multiple competing factors.
• Demonstrated application and knowledge of continuous improvement and LEAN tools.
• Skill in organization resources and establishing priorities.
• Strong communication skills, both visually and verbally, across all levels within the organization.
• Ability work within and foster a collaborative work environment.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Nearest Major Market: Evansville