Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
• Off shift maintenance team supervision, providing effective direction, prioritization, and resource management.
• Provides technical leadership within the maintenance group to resolve, troubleshoot or escalate production, machine, and process issues.
• Builds technical competencies within the off-shift maintenance team by sharing technical knowledge and training.
• Coordinates and oversees the maintenance activities including PM, corrective work, emergency work, shift to shift handoff and asset health events.
• Performs all job functions in full compliance within Reckitt policies and procedures.
• Spends 80% of the time on the shop floor supporting the maintenance team.
• Gathers shift to shift information and communicates in an effective manner so that a detailed understanding of the issues is understood.
• Support the main pillars of maintenance: predictive maintenance technologies, root cause and 8 step problem solving, operator care, maintenance storeroom optimization, and planning
• High school diploma required with a 2-year technical degree preferred (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics) or equivalent
• Minimum of 2+ years production maintenance experience and/or candidate preferred 2+ years of maintenance or food manufacturing supervisory experience
• Strong knowledge in packaging, processing, and manufacturing maintenance in addition to reliability maintenance processes
• GMP and food production knowledge preferred
• Proven decision-making skills
• Strong troubleshooting, planning, prioritizing and delegating skills
• Ability to communicate and work effectively in a team-oriented environment
• Self-starter with strong leadership, analytical, administrative and people skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Proven supervisory skills and the ability to deliver technical concepts to a customer base with a wide variety and degree of technical competence
• Highly results oriented, accountable for decisions
• Ability to establish rapport and energize employees to work as a team in a transitional business unit
• Flexible work hours and some weekend coverage
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Nearest Major Market: Evansville