Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
The Business Development Specialist provides support to the North American Sales Team by generating, identifying and qualifying leads. The Business Development Specialist creates and uses lists and databases from strategic accounts, target campaigns, marketing events and 3rd party services to achieve their lead generation goals.
* Perform out-bound phone calls and emails to identify, engage and/or penetrate qualified leads from strategic accounts generated by various marketing events: lunch & learns, events, webinars and target campaigns.
* Schedule website/ in-person demonstrations, sales appointments for assigned regional account team.
* Track lead generation, engagement and performance through Salesforce.com
* Update and monitor all qualified leads converted to opportunities
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
* Well-organized with effective time and activity-management skills.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Goal-oriented, able to meet and exceed monthly/quarterly goals.
* Confident with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
* Able to work independently as well as on a team.
* Ideal candidate has interest or experience with technology sales.
* BS in Business Administration or related fields