Posted in Sales 13 days ago.
At AT&T, we’re transforming the speed of business. Our National Sales team works at the center of the deal – offering our millions of customers integrated business solutions to meet their needs in our cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. As part of our team, you’ll play a pivotal role in redefining how our customers grow their businesses and connect to the world. It’s a huge opportunity to close the deal on a career with global connections and even bigger rewards.
As a Technical Sales Consultant, you’ll be responsible for serving as a subject matter expert on technical solutions to ensure successful customer integration and implementation of company products, services, and solutions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for consulting with direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation and account management of highly complex technical products and services.
• Contributes to unit sales plan through pre-sales/post sales technical consulting activities.
• Designs solutions and provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of company products to ensure the system is functioning according to specifications.
• Leads the technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues, and priorities.
• Formulates responses to customer inquiries/questions concerning highly complex system software and applications and provides software development and consultation to prospective users.
• Understands, develops, and delivers products/services/systems/solutions to customers business, information, technical and educational needs.
• Designs technical solutions involving new and emerging technologies. May build a mini-application based on customer requirements, to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.
• Requires extensive knowledge of company products and services. Assists less experienced peers.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred
Experience: 8 - 12 years direct work experience
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. And with paid training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid-time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also provide employee discounts on:
• AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone
• AT&T TV (including free HBO Max), DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.