Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Home Building Technologies. You will partner with world class engineering's and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
· This role is responsible for managing multidisciplinary (Software, Cloud, Firmware) product delivery and program execution from inception to successful Business-Case realization.
· Takes a business view to the program assuming ownership across multiple functions and phases of the NPI process, including but not restricted to: Business Case & Concept Development: Drives focus on voice of customer, offering-scope and business case, influencing decisions in the initial phases
· Execution& Delivery: Uses a Line-management focus to drive the right engineering results, and achieve readiness for launch, with the right metrics and tools that provide high predictability and quality to stakeholders and senior execs alike.
· Launch& Go-live: Oversees Marketing Communications, Demand generation, Revenue generation & tracking during and after the Launch. Works with Product Management, Business & Finance to measure outcomes against goals
· Critical Targets to meet.
o Positive Revenue impact to top line of the business group through New product, Product Sustenance and Enablement
o Schedule, Cost, and Effort Compliance: Phase gate compliance, revenue Say / Do, and continuous improvement of cycle time
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
· 3+ years' experience in Program Management (Software: Exposure to Cloud, IOT, Data Analytics, UI Technologies, and Embedded Firmware
· 3+ years Agile Project Management
· Create, support and enhance specific action plans
· Promote customer relationships
· Understand technology
· Some experience in engineering
· Experience in electronic assembly fabrication
· Program management skills
JOB ID: HRD125130
Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Customer Experience (GLOBAL)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.