Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Use your project and organizational skills to be responsible for management of various business projects that drive revenue, increase productivity and improve processes. These projects span across multiple areas and businesses. You will be in a visible position and will require direct interaction with peers and leaders across all these groups. Your projects will vary depending on the organization being supported and therefore requires a vast knowledge across various business practices.
· Ensure projects are on or ahead of schedule
· Review all job contract documents
· Implement and monitor project schedules
· Maintain project meeting minutes and distribution
· Report project progress to the Project Manager Leader
· Evaluate subcontractor performance
· Assemble project closeout documents and warranties
· Facilitate flow of paperwork
· Track and monitor project financials and ensure on-time billing
· Contributor to review and bid process for new projects
· Willing to travel 25%
YOU MUST HAVE
· 5 years' experience in Fire Alarm, BMS or Security
· 5+ years' experience Project Management in Building Automation, Fire Alarm
· PMP Certification
· Bachelor's degree in related field
· Experience in delivering $3 M+ Projects
· Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Access and SharePoint.
· Knowledge of IT and financial systems preferred (Sales Force, SAP, etc.).
· Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly in cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation
· Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively manage priorities
· Improving performance, meeting commitments, and getting result
· Exceeding internal and external customer expectation
JOB ID: HRD122628
Category: Business Management
Location: 400 Herndon Pkwy Suite 100,Herndon,Virginia,20170,United States
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Customer Experience (GLOBAL)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.