Posted in Transportation 2 days ago.
1. Safely operate multiple pieces of heavy equipment in the extraction of gypsum from a surface quarry.
2. Performs walk-around inspections of equipment to detect potential safety concerns or maintenance malfunctions.
3. Communicates with supervisors, other operators, and mechanics to receive/share tasks, instructions, conditions etc.
4. Responsible for helping keep the equipment in good working order.
5. The starting rate of pay for this position is $18.89 per hour.
1. Some prior experience operating off-road equipment is preferred.
2. Able to operate assigned mobile equipment in a safe manner.
3. Must possess a valid driver's license. CDL a plus but not required.
4. Ability to troubleshoot minor issues with the equipment.
5. Team player, good communication skills needed with all co-workers.
6. Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks.
7. Meet the essential physical requirements for the position.
EOE including disability/veteran