Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Fort Benning, GA 31905, USA
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
VSE Corporation is seeking the skill set of ISSA Warehouse Specialist's in support of its Engineering & Logistics Division at the LRC Fort Benning, GA,
* Perform work in the receipt, storage and inventory of property.
* Maintain accurate inventory records; use powered or non-powered materials handling equipment as necessary.
* Receive and reconcile shipments noting shortages and or damages.
* Load and unload trucks or other common carriers and transport property to specified areas either by hand or by use of powered or non-powered materials handling equipment.
* Assist in the receiving, unpacking and checking of incoming property against invoices or bills of lading to verify items and quantities received.
* Palletize, label and move property to designated locations.
* Pull, re-palletize and assists in the preparation for shipments; selects specified property and stages property in shipping bays.
* Maintain records, keep floors and storage areas clean and orderly as assigned; may occasionally operate motor vehicles.
* Lead and participates in routine work assigned to temporary workers.
* Assist in receiving, storing and disposal of property.
* Prepare reports.
* It is understood that these are the tasks to be performed and any variation of these tasks must be approved by a supervisor.
* High school diploma or GED.
* One (1) year of experience.
* Must be able to use lift items and forklifts.
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs., 50 lbs. assisted
* Must have a valid state driver's license if required.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a CAC if required.
VSE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Share this job: