Concordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening for a full-time Picking Clerk in the Low Unit of Measure Department (Day Shift) in our Tiffin OH location. A Picking Clerk is responsible for locating merchandise using voice pick system and accurately pulling, checking and packaging the correct items needed to complete a customer's order. This position is Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm 40 hours per week. Some holidays and overtime as required.
What You Will Do:
- In addition to locating, pulling and packaging merchandise; reports inventory discrepancies and shortages to supervisor, researches as needed to locate short product and maintain high fill rate.
- Stages picked merchandise in the proper area adjusting as space needs may require, reporting any areas of concern to supervisor proactively.
- Maintains a clean, orderly work environment. Cleans and straightens while performing general duties. General custodial assignments (including trash detail) when needed. Follows established cleaning schedule. Reports damages/disorderly areas to supervisor.
- Adhere to all customer requests according to established policies.
- Works proactively to foster and maintain a positive team oriented atmosphere at all times. Works together with fellow associates as a team to promote the goals and common good of the company.
- Operates all warehouse equipment efficiently in a safe manner to avoid injury to personnel and equipment. Reports any mechanical issues to supervisor upon discovery. Maintains equipment as assigned.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
What You Will Need to be Successful:
- Previous warehouse experience is a plus
- Must be able to perform all physical motions, typical of an order picker including bending, reaching, stretching, walking, pushing carts, stand or walk for long periods and for entire shift, often over 8hrs/shift and lifting as much as 50 pounds or more and push/pull carts weighing 75 pounds or more repeatedly throughout the shit with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Proficient with basic arithmetic calculations
- Previous experience with voice pick systems is preferred
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
This role is located in Tiffin, OH
We offer great benefits and competitive pay!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan - Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
Concordance Healthcare Solutions, LLCis committed to beingthe most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence.Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will remain open until filled.
Interested applicants should apply on-line at: http://www.concordancehealthcare.com/careers.