Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Rexnord is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components worldwide used within complex systems where our customers' reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy, and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN (pronounced "Direction"), based on the integration of innovative Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.Job Description
The Customer Care Supervisor is responsible for supporting organizational effectiveness by providing leadership, coaching and development for the team to drive process improvement and a best-in-class customer experience. This leader will provide overall direction to their group around achieving targeted KPIs and continuous improvement initiatives. This position will serve as a primary contact for internal and external customer escalations. The Customer Care Supervisor effectively performance manages direct reports. This drives a superior customer experience and fosters teamwork by engaging the team to embrace the continuous improvement mind-set.
* Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy. and enthusiasm
* Decision Quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
* Plans & Aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
* Manages Conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise
* Situational Adaptability - Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
* Resourcefulness - Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently
* Develops Talent - Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals
* Tech Savvy - Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applicationsQualifications
Experience and Skill Required
Total Rewards and Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran