Posted in Other 5 days ago.
$1,000 sign on bonus for external applicants!!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
*Medical insurance, including a generous company contribution to a Health Savings Account
*Prescription drug coverage, dental and vision insurance
*401k plan with a generous company match and a separate company Retirement Contribution 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, 12 paid holidays annually and a bonus plan
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Beloit, WI manufacturing team in the position of Maintenance Technician. As part of the Maintenance team, as a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining the mechanical and electrical equipment, and instrumentation across the site. This position involves working closely with our process technicians, engineers, and our contract partners to safely maximize reliability of the equipment and minimize production downtime.
Our site is one of Beloit's premier employers and is recognized as a leading area manufacturer. We have a unique culture with a work hard, play hard philosophy. As a Maintenance Technician, you will report to the Maintenance Supervisor, and you will enjoy a fun, relaxed environment that allows you to work to your full potential!
* Maintain all plant equipment, such as valves, pumps, agitators, fans, conveyors, pipework etc. according to oral and written instructions
* Safely complete all work orders with quality in mind and productive manner to achieve maintenance schedules and priorities
* Assists in the implementations and improvement of effective preventive maintenance programs for all equipment, performing scheduled maintenance on facilities and production equipment as required.
* Maintain typical utility systems (water, steam, chilled water, cooling tower water & related equipment, etc)
* Interpret isometric drawings, P&IDs, schematics and equipment drawings related to pumps, valves, agitators, motors, chillers, air compressors, boilers
* Interpret instrument loop diagrams, electrical single line diagrams, and electrical schematics
* Problem solve, root cause analysis, system design & construction
* Data tracking & entry in SAP (labor hours, parts, detailed comments)
* Maintain parts inventory and order all necessary maintenance materials
* Plan maintenance work with operations, contractors, and other plant staff
* Generate written procedures for routine maintenance tasks
* Model appropriate behavior for: Safety Health Environment/Project Safety Management and Ethics and Respect for People Core Values.
We are looking for an effective, results-driven, self-directed and motivated team player who communicates in an open, honest manner. In addition, qualified candidates should possess the following:
* A.A. in Industrial Maintenance Technology or related field highly regarded
* Minimum 5 years experience in an industrial plant environment
* Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
* Working knowledge of maintaining rotating and fixed equipment in an industrial environment
* Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations
* Excellent Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with MS Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
* Strong team player with an ability to work closely with all functional teams within the plant
* Self-starter with systematic decision making, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to work flexible schedules including an on-call schedule, evenings and weekends as needed
* Ability to do moderate to heavy stair climbing (including vertical ladders), along with the ability to work above floor surfaces (heights)
* Ability to do moderate to heavy lifting (55 lbs)
IFF Nutrition and Biosciences is a leader in the industrial biotechnology sector which develops innovative enzymes and bioproducts to improve the performance and reduce the environmental impact of the cleaning, textiles, fuels and chemicals industries. We also develop and produce enzymes for the food, beverage and animal nutrition businesses. We leverage our cutting edge protein engineering and production expertise with worldwide manufacturing capability to develop sustainable solutions for the emerging biobased economy.
Nearest Major Market: Madison