Posted in Other 3 days ago.
At the heart of QIAGEN's business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees - more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people's lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our Molecular Diagnostics marketing team.
This position reports directly to the Director of Campaign Management and will work with marketing colleagues in the Molecular Diagnostics business area globally.
By joining this team as Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining a marketing activities calendar
- Preparing marketing proposals and presentations
- Creating graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Updating organizational charts
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field
- High proficiency with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proactive and independent personality with attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work well under time constraints
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with local and internationally based project team members
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including but not limited to assumptions about a person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.