Posted in Other 2 days ago.
Factory Test Technician
Location: Plano, TX (75074)
Job ID: # 61364
Factory Test Technician capable of performing manufacturing and acceptance test tasks on circuit card and electronic assemblies. Primary duties include performing functional tests using a combination of manual and automated test equipment. Some troubleshooting may be required. Simple mechanical assembly may also be required.
Major functions:* Manufacturing and Acceptance testing of circuit card assembly, subassemblies, and line replaceable units
* Minor Trouble shooting
* Perform some simple mechanical assembly
* Record test results and complete paperwork per instructions/procedures
* Other duties as assigned
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.:Required Experience:
* 10+ years experience in testing and troubleshooting electronics
* Ability to work from detailed instructions, drawings, and procedures
* Familiar with operation of standard test equipment including oscilloscopes, power supplies, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, signal generators, DMM,etc
* Able to function in a team environment with limited supervision
* Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment
* Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
* U.S. Citizenship
* Able to work overtime and weekends as required
* Existing DoD clearance with current 5 year update
* Ability to obtain any additional clearances as required
* Experience in defense electronics production
* Associates Degree in a technical field or equivalent
* Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.