Posted in Management 2 days ago.
Roth Staffing Companies, one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the United States, is currently looking for a Client Services & Recruitment Manager to join our dynamic team in Palo Alto, CA. Working exclusively at our client's location as the Client Services & Recruitment Manager, you will be the main point of contact focusing on building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers and managers to ensure their recruitment and workforce needs are met while managing the temporary employees we have working on site. In this role you will oversee and manage all recruitment activities to identify talent for our client and will also be responsible for hiring, onboarding, supervising, counseling, and all employee relations. Successful candidates have a strong business acumen, account management and recruiting/HR skills, and enjoy working in a faced-paced environment while equally being passionate about making life better for the people we serve, creating remarkable experiences.... every person, every time.
As a coworker at Roth Staffing, you'll get uncapped earning potential, comprehensive benefits, and a workplace flexibility program that includes paid volunteer time, among other nationally recognized perks and coworker initiatives.
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
On a typical day, you might:
Individuals who embrace working in a positive, collaborative, and fun workplace culture.
* Natural alignment with the Company's culture and core values.
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; three (3) years of industry related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 2+ years staffing/recruiting experience, preferably with On-Site Management (staffing environment).
* Proven experience in human resources related activities such as recruiting/ staffing, client relationship management, business development, supplier/contractor management.
* Knowledge of labor and employment laws, i.e., Wage & Hour, FLSA, EEO, OSHA, etc. a plus
* Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills communicating with all levels of management.
* Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced team environment without compromising service or quality.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Stellar customer service skills.
* Proficient with MS Office applications.
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt-but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We pride ourselves Roth Staffing for what makes us different is our culture and as a result we have long stood out in the staffing industry for earning several awards for our workplace culture, due to our commitment to employee engagement and creating a supportive workplace for all.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA's "Best Staffing Firms to Work For," "Best Staffing Firms to Temp For," ClearlyRated's "Best of Staffing-Client Satisfaction" and "Best of Staffing-Talent Satisfaction," as well as numerous "Best Workplaces" recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working for a company that's committed to being the ultimate in employee satisfaction, Roth Staffing coworkers have access to:
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
* Defined growth path (including leadership development)
* Uncapped earning potential
* Generous performance bonuses and perks (including a trip to Hawaii for top performers!)
* Workplace flexibility program which includes paid volunteer time
* Paid Health and Wellness app memberships
* Opportunity to participate in company-wide health initiatives and contests
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race,sex,genderidentity, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.Contact Name: Sarah Bader