Posted in Other 2 days ago.
More Information about this Job
Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us. With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response. JOB SUMMARY The Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) Coordination Supervisor oversees all Leads and Coordinators, determines requirements and mode of transportation, troubleshoots and solves transportation issues, and answers escalated calls with a professional, courteous demeanor. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES * Supervise, direct, and develop Dispatch Leads and Coordinators in their daily routines. * Ensure that all team members are focused on and able to meet the department's goals. * Audit the accuracy and performance of team members. * Assist in monitoring and updating the team operating procedures as needed. * Coordinate inter-departmental efforts and committees, acting as a liaison with the Management Team. * Oversee, evaluate, and enhance the On-Time-Performance for the team. * Ensure highest standard of Customer Service. * Supervise and direct coordinators in their management of the system. * Remain up to date on policies and procedures specific to the team and respond to inquiries as the Subject Matter Expert regarding NEMT Coordination Protocols. * Maintain an appropriate work environment in the center. * Hold Leads and Coordinators to the expected standards of the department. * Assist with New Hire Orientation and training of new and current personnel. * Document and address personnel issues, complete performance reviews, provide counsel sessions, and issue corrective action as needed. * Receive and/or monitor incoming non-emergency calls, promptly ascertain proper levels of response, and allocate resources to match dynamic system demands. * Complete the end of shift report on a daily basis. * Be prepared to assume the regular duties of a NEMT Coordinator. * Comply with all employment laws and company policies. * Perform other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS Experience: * Extensive Dispatch and/or NEMT call center experience required. * Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) experience preferred. * Supervisory experience preferred. Education: * High School Diploma or equivalent (GED). * Some advanced education preferred. Skills: * Strong personnel management and staff development skills. * Effective oral and written communications skills. * Effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills. * Effective time-management and organizational skills. Credentials/Licenses: * N/A | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Working Conditions:
* Verbal and face-to-face contact with others.
* Dimly lit or dark office environment.
* Use of phones, computers, and printers.
* Prolonged periods of sitting.
* Hearing, listening, speaking, seeing.
* Problem-solving, reasoning, decision-making.
* Complex reading and writing, memorization, math skills.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
* Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
* One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
* Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
* Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
* Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
* Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Manager Provider Network.
Interrelationships: Dispatch Leads & Coordinators, patients/customers, and field personnel.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled