Posted in Other 2 days ago.
- Visually inspect all parts to ensure they meet customer specifications.
- Dimensionally inspect all parts using measuring devices to ensure they meet customer specifications.
-Follow specifications of blueprints & general dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T).
- Ability to perform basic math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Analyze inspection data & escalate non-conformances in a timely manner.
- Complete required paperwork and checklists.
- Perform work with a high degree of responsibility with an emphasis on safety and quality.
* Minimum 1 to 3 years as a dimensional inspector preferred
* Minimum of 2 years in parts manufacturing industry.
* Working knowledge of precision measuring instruments, i.e. Micrometers, Calipers, height
Gages, pi tapes, and Magna-mics.
* Read and understand blueprints, part drawings, internal process instructions and other
technical data to perform visual & dimensional inspection activities.
* Proficient in the application of GD&T.
* Ability to define problems collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to support
corrective action activities.
* Strong mathematical & Communication skills.
* Ability to pay exceptional attention to detail & have the capacity to handle multiple tasks
effectively under pressures
* Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Compliance with general attendance standards is required.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* 2nd shift (swing shift) employees receive a 12% shift premium.
* 3rd shift (grave shift) employees receive a 15% shift premium.
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website www.BGInc.com, click on careers, search for the job posting in which you areinterested and submit your resume online.
At Barnes Group Inc., career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skillsand professional growth to support our business objectives.