Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
We are currently looking for a Candidate Care Specialist (Recruiting Coordinator) within our Enterprise Services Talent Acquisition team.Our talent acquisition team solves our hiring needs by applying industry best practices and knowledge of the recruitment landscape to identify, assess and deliver top talent to our internal customers. This role will be located in Pittsburgh, PA with the expectation of being onsite at least two days each week.
As a Candidate Care Specialist, you will be responsible for facilitating and ensuring an efficient and engaging hiring process for our hiring manager and human resources staff; and ensuring a high-touch and positive candidate experience.
A successful Candidate Care Specialist builds strong relationships, works collaboratively with teams, has strong organizational skills, is detail oriented, can multi-task, and is able to proficiently handle a wide variety of administrative and talent acquisition support responsibilities. As a Candidate Care Specialist you will also have the ability to learn many aspects of talent acquisition and grow into a Talent Acquisition Advisor role.
* Responsible for arranging all phone, video and onsite interview coordination, including any candidate travel, with candidates, hiring managers and the interview teams
* Maintain proper candidate tracking and status updates in our Applicant Tracking System including creation of offer letters
* Assist with editing and posting positions to our Applicant Tracking System following ATI's policy, employment brand, and job posting standards
* Assist with recruitment marketing efforts by increasing job awareness by posting jobs to job boards, college/universities, and professional/social media sites
* Conduct ad-hoc market research on competitors, industry associations, community organizations, and schools/universities
* Arrange all pre-employment activities including, background checks, drug screens, and physicals; obtain all results and communicate those results appropriately with human resources and Talent Acquisition Advisors
* Assist with coordinating onboarding efforts and new hire paperwork
* May participate with initial screening of candidate resumes
* High school diploma or GED
* At least three years of recruitment, human resources or administrative experience
Preferred Qualifications (in addition to Basic Qualifications)
* Bachelor's Degree
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and employees at all levels of ATI
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building ability
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to work quickly without errors, and meet deadlines
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled