Posted in Management 15 days ago.
Roth Staffing Companies, one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the United States, is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our dynamic team in Fremont, CA . Working in a fast-paced environment, as a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will oversee our client's recruiting, onboarding, and engagement activities. As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will build and maintain relationships with hiring manag ers and effectively manage database and recruitment technology including Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and key job boards. Successful candidates have a strong recruitment and onboarding experience while equally being passionate about making life better for the people we serve, creating remarkable experiences.... every person, every time.
As a coworker at Roth Staffing, you'll get uncapped earning potential, comprehensive benefits, and a workplace flexibility program that includes paid volunteer time, among other nationally recognized perks and coworker initiatives.
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
On a typical day, you might:
Individuals who embrace working in a positive, collaborative, and fun workplace culture.
* Naturally aligns with the Company's culture and core values.
* Bachelor's degree commensurate experience.
* 2+ years' experience in recruiting experience highly preferred. Experience in staffing recruitment a plus.
* Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and VMS (Vendor Management Systems) a plus.
* Stellar customer service skills.
* Excellent communication and organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Proficient skills with MS Office applications.
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt-but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We pride ourselves Roth Staffing for what makes us different is our culture and as a result we have long stood out in the staffing industry for earning several awards for our workplace culture, due to our commitment to employee engagement and creating a supportive workplace for all.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA's "Best Staffing Firms to Work For," "Best Staffing Firms to Temp For," ClearlyRated's "Best of Staffing-Client Satisfaction" and "Best of Staffing-Talent Satisfaction," as well as numerous "Best Workplaces" recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working for a company that's committed to being the ultimate in employee satisfaction, Roth Staffing coworkers have access to:
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
* Defined growth path (including leadership development)
* Uncapped earning potential
* Generous performance bonuses and perks (including a trip to Hawaii for top performers!)
* Workplace flexibility program which includes paid volunteer time
* Paid Health and Wellness app memberships
* Opportunity to participate in company-wide health initiatives and contests.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race,sex,genderidentity, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.Contact Name: Sarah Bader