- This person will participate in the development and maintenance of the existing and next-generation Network Security product suite
- Linux kernel/driver development for ARM/ARM64/X86 based system.
- The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of core platform modules of the appliances
- Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature/functionality development as well as to maintain/redesign of the existing areas of the products
- Strong C programming skills.
- Strong networking protocols and system design knowledge
- Knowledge and handy experience with Cybersecurity product such as Firewall, VAP IPS a plus
- Highly motivated, flexible, positive, detail-oriented, and responsible
- Good team player and good communication skills
- M.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering