Posted in Information Technology 2 days ago.
We are presently looking for a Performance Architect with experience in Application architecture and solution the Performance Need for On-Premise and Cloud-based apps. Ability to work independently and remotely, with willingness to travel for client engagements as needed.
• Analyzing User behavior and workloads for key use cases and high business impact.
• Review of Application architecture and solution the Performance Need for On-Premise and Cloud-based apps.
• Lead and build the Cohesive Performance Team, Guide Performance Leads and Performance Engineer.
• Responsible for regular reporting of status to stakeholders (VP’s, Directors, IT managers, Department Heads, Release Managers etc).
• Leading the framework and delivery pipeline development team using the Jira and agile process.
• Drove Performance Agile processes like Performance Stories, DoD, evaluation of stories and management.
• Working with internal customers to identify requirements and design solution.
• Manage and lead cross-functional teams for issue resolution-software engineer and business SME
• Optimization of global application deployment and distributed customer base(US, EMEA, APAC)
• Advising Agile/DevOps teams in performance engineering best practices
• Analysis of architecture and design for performance vulnerabilities and capacity planning
• Analysis if user performance impacts to user behavior and site usage.
• Work with stakeholders to manage performance testing efforts across the enterprise
• Responsible for financial forecasting, budgeting, tool ROI.
• Develop monitoring strategies for perf env and modelling user workloads for sales and new features.
• Building Dashboards metrics, alerts for the enterprise for Performance Environment
• Guide and establish the Performance Engineering Culture, onboarding all the stakeholders.
• Establish the Performance Footprints for the platform Cloud projects.
• APM Tools hand on experience like New Relic, AppD, Dyntrace, Data DOG
• Load Tools experience like Load Runner, Perfecto, JMeter
• End-user Performance, Mobile apps, and Geo specific performance strategy
• All Apps Technology and Data Hub performance optimization experience
• 14+ years of overall experience including 10+ years of experience in QA and 5+ years of experience in Performance testing.
• Excellent Non-Functional Testing skills in a highly complex technical environment (On-Premise and Cloud-based applications)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience and knowledge of how to integrate and run technically challenging, highly visible Performance testing engagements
• Possess good knowledge on Performance Testing Tools (such as JMeter, HP Performance Center), profiling tools (such as JProbe, Dynatrace, etc.), monitoring tools (such as Sitescope, Introscope, etc.) and APM Tools (New Relic, AppD, Dyntrace, Data DOG)