Posted in Information Technology 9 days ago.
Cognizant Technology Solutions is currently seeking a highly skilled Test Automation Architect who will be responsible for Designing and Implementing Test Automation Solutions in Agile/Devops environment. Ability to work independently and remotely, with willingness to travel for client engagements as needed.
• Perform Due diligence Assessments, Estimation and Governance, provide guidance and consulting services to clients on automation solutions and building framework
• Creating UI, API test suites and integrating them into automated CI/CD pipelines, Docker containers
• Have hands-on automation engineer experience to perform troubleshooting , Technical support and mentoring junior team members
• Ability to deliver work using existing Test Automation Frameworks, enhance frameworks as needed by integrating custom components to Framework
• Possess skills needed for creating E2E automation integrated solutions
• Creating Service Virtualization use cases, stubs for testing remote interfaces using industry standard tools
• Configuring pipelines to run selective test cases run depending on the changes
• Bring in value to client proposing right solutions, tool and build strategy and sustainable ROI benefits
• 13+ years of demonstrated technical experience in SDET role delivering Test Automation, CI/CD pipelines and modern digital technology stack.
• Incumbent should have proficiency in UI, API services, mobile and backend automation scripting tools
• Skilled in Java, Selenium, Jenkins Pipelines, Groovy, Docker, Git, BitBucket and skills needed for E2E automation
• Creating test scripts using Selenium or SOAP UI for REST/SOAP protocols
• Service Virtualization tools proficiency in atleast one of industry standard tools like ReadyAPI, Broadcom CA DevTest, SmartStub
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Exposure to Banking, Payment domain knowledge and experience is desired
• Exposure to legacy technology stack and experience in cloud migration, modernization, Re-engineering projects is a plus.
• Development experience in C#, VB.Net, VSCode, Nuget, Azure Microsoft Technology stack.
• Ability to work as a Full stack Engineer in Agile Pod teams, perform Build Pipeline tasks
• Knowledge of Container based Technologies of Kubernetes, Helm, Redhat OpenShift PaaS platform, AWS, Azure
• Experience in Program management and presenting to Client Directors and Top management