Posted in Other 1 day ago.
1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidatelogin account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
The Equipment Support Team (EST) formerly know as Chem Handling Team has a tech opening.Currently the EST works withthe Equipment MaintenanceTeamto transition a multitude of maintenance tasks to theEST.The Equipment Support Team Tech is primarily responsible for basic chemical pour ups in the Fab and completing minor equipment tasks. They are a major player in preventing scrap and injury associated with incorrect chemical pours andresponsible for ensuring the correct chemical is poured into a tool in a timely manner.
MoreESTdetails are as follows:
*The Equipment Support Team is made up of12 techs across all 4 shifts.
*TheEquipment SupportTeamis unique in that it supports 5 different functional equipment groups. The concept of having ateamfocus directly onchemhandling has been awin-win for the entire organization.
* Transitioned tasks completed by the Equipment Support Team Techs span across 5 different functional equipment areas: CMP/Wet, Photolithography, Dry Etch, Milling, and Test.
*The primary purpose of theEquipment SupportTeamis to "free up" the EM Techs from thechemhandling and other tasks allowing them to have improved focus on planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
*As part of the program's training and certification detail, RFID - Barcode has been introduced. The RFID - Barcode ensures a "fail safe" system where a certified tech is adding the right chemical to the right tool (vestibule).
*In general, we will look for proven abilities in task completion within the fab, time management, attention to detail, excellent communication skills (both verbal & written), strong desire to succeed,teamplayer.
* The preferred candidate will be encouraged to take advantage of the educational assistance program in pursuing a degree that will give them the option to join the equipment maintenance group after completion.
* Details on the interview will be sent to those candidates selected to move forward in the process.
* Drive and serious interest in pursuing and completing a 2 year technical degree highly preferred.
* 2+ years years experience required.
Additional Job Description:
Compensation and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $17.25 - $23.00 per hour.
This position is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus in accordance with the relevant plan documents.
Broadcom offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to the following: Medical, dental and vision plans, 401(K) participation including company matching, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave and vacation time. The company follows all national and state requirements for Paid Family Leave and other leaves of absence.
The foregoing information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons.
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.