Posted in Other 3 days ago.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Card and Payments Forecast Hire to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Do you find yourself seeking the next big challenge? Step into a role where you are responsible for managing to goals and expectations; one where you are able to see the finish line - and truly be part of the broad team's success in reaching it!
NTT DATA Corporation is a top 10 global services company and part of the NTT Group, a Fortune 29 telecommunications and services company based in Japan. We operate with 60,000 professionals in 36 countries. Every day around the world we help clients explore new ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth.
Financial Services Consulting
Our FSI team includes management consultants with expertise in helping financial institutions respond to digital proliferation by focusing on customer-oriented services, just-in-time services, and modularized product offerings. We are a partner for our client's transformation journey - from strategy and delivery to achieving business outcomes. Practice specialties include cards and payments, commercial and retail lending, bank modernization, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures, and wealth management. Our clients include many of the largest financial institutions in the country.
As a Principal Consultant, you will have access to incredible on-the-job learning experiences. You will work collaboratively as part of a client-facing team to deliver tangible value and help your client meet its business objectives. The NTT Data Global presence will allow opportunities across a variety of industries and, possibly, countries! You will regularly interact with and learn from our industry experts and more experienced team members in driving business solutions and outcomes to help our client achieve their digital, data and transformational goals.
With our clients located across the U.S. - flexibility regarding work travel is required. Roles are targeted to be based in our regional hub cities of New York, Charlotte, Chicago, Nashville, Atlanta and Dallas.
* Working on projects that will leverage your expertise in financial services institution consulting
* Assist in breaking down complex business problems, developing solutions and delivering with high degree of focus on client satisfaction
* With limited guidance, conduct market research, develop a point-of-view, and communicate effectively back to clients and stakeholders
* Bring innovative thinking, resourcefulness, and agility achieved by leveraging best practices and creativity to get things done
* Leverage your communication and client facing skills to communicate, present, run working sessions / meetings
* Establish relationships with our clients at the appropriate levels, gain understanding of the project work and problems encountered
* Use good judgment in communicating with clients to represent NTT Data with best intentions of developing and maintain longstanding client relationships
Basic Qualifications for the Role
* Bachelor's degree required in business or technology fields of study
* 2+ years of experience in a Management Consulting firm (Big 4 preferred) that required daily customer engagement and delivery excellence to complete client projects
* 1+ year(s) of experience participating in projects that focused on one or more of the following areas:
* Flexibility to travel 50%+ as COVID 19 restrictions are lifted
Other Preferred Skills
* Master's degree preferred
* Emerging technologies including, AI, blockchain, data science, and automation
* Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and create rapport through effective and succinct written and verbal communication
* Exercises sound judgment with minimal support from practice executives through structured problem identification, mitigation, and resolution
* You are a team player that is a consistent, dependable performer with an excellent work ethic, flexible "can-do" attitude, and a commitment to success
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Telecom, Telecommunications, Consulting, Management Consulting, M&A, Technology, Management