Posted in Management 12 days ago.
IT Project Manager
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Job ID: #61671
1 year contract
Implement highly complexity IT projects including developing IT PLM roadmaps, representing strategic, functional and cost considerations aligned with requirements gathered .Oversee peer and team deliverables (project structure, architecture, development strategy, code review, etc.) to ensure quality and functional requirements are met/exceeded.
* Day-to-day management of multiple, concurrent projects to ensure that project objectives are achieved within time/cost/quality constraints
* Work with functional/BU stakeholders to create, maintain, and prioritize requirements
* Coordinate with COE leaders, department heads, and vendors to create and maintain project plans including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and resource allocation
* Communicate with executives and steering committees to keep projects aligned and on track
* Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
* Take ownership of issues/impediments and drive them to closure
* Motivation of project team members to execute and deliver according to plan
* Accountable for project budgets from $1000 to over $1M
* Manage project scope and change control and escalate issues where necessary
* Ensure project objectives are understood and met, ensuring that the Project Team members understand the requirements
* Ensure all stakeholders are adequately consulted or engaged on key deliverables for their respective functional area
Skills and Qualifications
* 5+ years of proven track record of successful project management in a complex, matrixed environment with multi-functional,
* Must be able to manage multiple projects, concurrently
* Experience and exposure with PMO tools (e.g. Project Scheduling Tools, Resource Planning, Risk Registers)
* Competent use of Microsoft Office Tools such as Teams, Excel, Word, Visio
* Familiarity with Agile tools (Jira, Confluence) and methodologies (Scrum, SAFe)
* Well organized with superior follow-up and follow through
* Exceptional communication skills and ability to tailor communications to audiences at all levels, including senior leadership
* Ability to communicate fluently with both business and technical resources; ability to articulate business requirements clearly to digital resources.
* Highly self-motivated and self-directed, able to work with limited direction
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Experience working in a team-oriented
* Understanding of Experience with Agile tools and techniques including managing backlogs, sprint planning and executions, user stories, release plans, and product roadmaps.
* Experience with SAP and Salesforce highly desired
* Knowledge of Logistics, Sales and Distribution, is a strong plus
* Experience with Logistics (Warehouse and Transportation Management) a plus
* Bachelors degree from an accredited university/college in CIS, business, or related area
* Certification such as PMP is a plus
* Agile certifications such as SAFe, PMI-ACP, CSM, CPO is a plus
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.