Posted in Other 6 days ago.
We're forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can't do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it's in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
Reporting to Sr. IT Manager, you will be a Cloud Architect with multi faceted responsibilities. NetApp IT has large implementations of on-premise and cloud based business applications. NetApp has embarked on multi-year strategy to migrate on-premise business applications to SaaS/Cloud solutions.
As a cloud architect, you will be part of a highly technical platform engineering teams responsible for on-premise and cloud application architecture, designs, develop, and support of strategic, sustainable, and cost effective technical solutions for SaaS/Cloud transitions. Strong organizational skills, managing competing priorities, technical expertise and attention to details are a key to this role.
The Cloud Architect will be a part of platform engineering teams that support the overall goals of IT and other Business Units. The team's responsibility is to:
- Interact with business, translate business requirements using complex methods/models to determine appropriate solutions.
- Lead and deliver architecture, patterns, blue prints to transition to Cloud; Integrate between on-premise and cloud, and between cloud applications Create strategy and a roadmap to deliver them.
- Design and deliver solutions maximized for its performance, uptime, scalability and supportability.
- Provide mentorship and training to other associates at the same level or below on processes and tools; and to handle more complex issues/requests.
- Create documentation, processes and mentor junior team members.
- Experience in Oracle middleware platforms (SOA 11g, SOA 12c and Oracle Integration Cloud preferred), WebLogic Suite, WebCenter Suites, from platform architecture, designing for high availability, scalability and Performance.
- Experience in API Management and Gateway platforms and OpenSource technologies like Axway Platforms or equivalent, Netflix Zuul gateways is be desirable.
- File based integration methods using Oracle SOA 12c or Help Systems platforms is desirable.
- Experience working with WebServices, SOAP, REST API's, SOA and MicroServices, design and delivery of solutions using these technologies.
- Experience in migrating applications to Cloud and Securing Cloud Applications.
- Ability to work collaboratively within team or cross functional teams other Systems Architects to support deadlines; ability to work independently as well.
- Experience in OpenSource platform technologies.
- Working experience in one or more of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure/ AWS / Azure Cloud / Google Cloud.
- Familiarity in MicroServices methods of development, Cloud Technologies, DevOps concepts, CI/CD methods.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall project management frameworks.
- Should have working knowledge on Relational (Oracle DB) and NoSQL DB's (MongoDB).
- Should be familiar with Securing applications using AzureAD, OAuth, OIDC services.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with competing deadlines.
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and resolving issues even in unfamiliar environments.
- Strong knowledge of Visio, MS Office products. Should have excellent oral, written and presentation skills
Responsibility and Interaction:
- The tasks this individual is responsible are often unstructured and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- Limited supervision and direction is provided, as this individual can operate and drive results and set priorities independently.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through regular leadership and influencing others.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience is required; 9 to 11 years of experience is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in platform engineering and cloud technologies is required.
- A Bachelors of Sciences Degree or higher is required
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world's biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.